VIKING RescYou™Coastal is the smart solution if you boat in coastal or inland waters near rescue points. The liferaft fits six persons, it is lightweight and easy to transport and fit on board.
Exceeding requirements for ISO 9650-2 approval, this model includes a wide range of additional features including an automatically inflatable canopy, innovated boarding ramp providing swift and easy boarding, and full complement of SOLAS flares. Large ballast bags keep the liferaft stable in the water, helping to prevent capsize in very heavy seas.
The VIKING RescYou™ Coastal liferaft comes with a specifically designed coastal survival emergency pack that covers all basic needs in coastal rescue situations.
ISO 9650-2 certified and third party approved by DNV.
Comes in a container or a valise.
- Fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance
- Two separate buoyancy chambers each capable of supporting maximum capacity
- Four 55 liter weighted ballast bags for stability in heavy seas
- SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides buoyancy chambers and under the liferaft
- Automatic light and interior light
- Internal and external lifelines
- Rain water collector
- Base material of strong, yet flexible, natural rubber